Congrats on Taking an Interest in Your Health
Why Choose Caliper Wellness for Your Weight Loss Journey?
At Caliper Wellness, we prioritize your well-being and success. Our team of experienced and compassionate medical professionals is dedicated to guiding you every step of the way. When you choose us, you're not just booking an appointment – you're embarking on a journey toward transformation and empowerment.
What to Expect During Your Appointment
During your appointment, our experts will assess your unique needs and determine if Semaglutide or Tirzepatide is the right fit for you. We understand that every individual's weight loss journey is different, so we tailor our approach to ensure the best results for your situation.
Take the Next Step: Book Your Appointment Today
Don't wait another moment to begin your transformation. Take control of your health and happiness by booking an appointment for weight loss medications at Caliper Wellness. Our team eagerly supports you as you embark on this life-changing journey.
To schedule your appointment or learn more about how Semaglutide and Tirzepatide can help you achieve your weight loss goals, visit our website or call us. Your path to a healthier future starts here.
Disclaimer: Semaglutide and Tirzepatide are prescription medications. Qualification for these medications will be determined by our medical professionals during your appointment.
How to Take Body Measurements with a Tape Measure to Track Weight Loss
Get Ready to Measure
- Use a flexible tape measure like one Caliper Wellness has provided you. Typically, a tailor's tape measure works best.
- Wear minimal clothing to ensure accurate measurements.
- Use a mirror to ensure you're placing the tape measure in the right spots, or ask someone to help you.
- Stand up straight with your arms at your sides.
- Wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your bust/chest.
- Ensure the tape measure is aligned with the nipple and measure the side of the ribcage underneath the arm.
- Make sure the tape is straight and not twisted. It should be snug but not tight.
- Locate your natural waist, typically the narrowest part of your torso, above your belly button and below your ribcage.
- Stand up straight and exhale normally.
- Wrap the tape measure around your waist, keeping it parallel to the ground.
- Ensure the tape is snug but not too tight.
- Stand with your feet together.
- Measure the widest part of your hips, typically around the area of the buttocks.
- Keep the tape measure parallel to the ground.
- Stand with your feet slightly apart.
- Measure around the fullest part of your upper thigh.
- Measuring both thighs and taking the average for accuracy is best.
- Extend your arm and bend your elbow at a 90-degree angle.
- Measure the fullest part of your upper arm, typically around the bicep area.
- As with the thighs, measure both arms and take the average.
Document Your Measurements
- Consistently record the measurements on the Caliper tracking card, a notebook, or a digital tracking system. This will allow you to track changes over time.
- It's recommended to take measurements once a week or once a month for consistent tracking. Talk to your Caliper Wellness provider to determine the best approach for you.
- Always measure at the same time of day, preferably in the morning.
- Use consistent tension when pulling the tape measure.
- Stand in the same posture every time you measure to ensure consistency.